Who We Are
Located in Portersville, Pennsylvania, (30 miles north of Pittsburgh) FWI services the surrounding western and central Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio and northern West Virginia. Our continuous growth has expanded our staff and diversified our capabilities and services to include the following:
- Water and wastewater collection system installation and rehabilitation
- Pipe bursting
- Slip Lining
- Directional drilling
- HDPE pipe fusing and welding
- Water and wastewater pumping stations
- Site development
- Asphalt paving, patching, trench line repair, milling and overlay
- Commercial and residential building construction and remodeling
- Authorized dealer and installer for Armor Steel Buildings
FWI employs professional people, all with many years of experience, who are reliable, responsible and safety conscious. We also provide on-the-job training and refresher courses for competent person, hazard communication and trenching & shoring. Our success as a company is built on the recognition of the skills and efforts made by each employee, which currently is approximately 35 operators, pipe layers, carpenters and laborers. FWI consistently self-performs as much work as possible keeping subcontractors to a minimum and only the finest specialty subcontractors are used if needed.
If you want to cut grass, we’ll edge.